Colin’s 15 year career in sponsorship, marketing and events has seen him work for leading Australian brands before founding Sponsorship Success and a specialist photo activation company, Adept Photo Booths.
This experience includes:
- Founded Adept Photo Booths, with an aim of raising the bar of brand activations in the sponsorship and events space.
- Founded Sponsorship Success, a sponsorship education and consultancy business focussed on helping sports organisations reach their sponsorship potential.
- Lead the VenuesWest Sponsorship, Sales and Bookings Department to oversee banquets and functions as well as manage and grow a portfolio or sponsors and suppliers.
- Brand and Business Development Manager at nib Stadium (now HBF Park) to lead the commercial transition from private to public management whilst increasing the stadium content and growing the venues sponsorship portfolio.
- Heading up both the Rugby development and Marketing of RugbyWA and the Western Force professional Rugby Union team who competed on an international stage in the Super Rugby Competition.
- Managing major partners and brand development as part of the West Coast Eagles Marketing Team.
- Key note speaker on Sponsorship at BoothCon, Australia’s national photo booth expo in 2019.
- Speaking at a numerous industry events, including BoothCon and sponsorship events.
- RugbyWA’s employee of the year’ in his first year as Marketing Manager.
- Relationship Advisory Committee at Perth’s Ronald McDonald House.